A Tatnall Summer
Welcome to A Tatnall Summer
Welcome to A Tatnall Summer 2019!
We are so excited to welcome your camper next week to campus and to start off a week full of exciting activities, fun games, and great times at the pool. This email contains information specific to Tatnall Junior Day Camp, Traditional Day Camp, and Board the Bus.
Here is a quick glance at information you’ll need to ensure a smooth week at camp. Further elaborations and additional topics may be found on the Details page at www.ATatnallSummer.org
· Drop-Off for all divisions of Tatnall Day Camp will take place at the Sedgley Building. Please follow the gold Camp signs off of Barley Mill Road.
· Car line begins at 8:50am. Campers who need to be dropped off before 8:50am may register for morning Extended Day which begins at 7:30am.
· Mid-day pick-up and drop-off will take place at Noon at black awning entrance at the Sedgley Building.
· Afternoon pick-up for all divisions will be at the Sedgley Building at 3pm. Campers remaining after 3:15 will be transferred to Extended Day and the charge for that service will be applied to your account.
· Only those individuals listed at the time of registration will be permitted to pick up your camper from camp and extended day. If you need to make a change to this list or add a one-time pick-up person, please email us at ATatnallSummer@Tatnall.org
· Please send your camper each day wearing close-toed shoes and sunscreen. Traditional Day Campers and Board the Bus campers should arrive wearing their bathing suit. All campers should bring:
o Flip flops for the pool
o A refillable water bottle
o Morning and afternoon snack
o Lunch (this will not be refrigerated),
o A second bathing suit for campers in grades 2-8
o Towel (we recommend 2)
o A change of clothes
o Money for the snack shack if you’d like (most items are $1)
o Junior Campers should bring a separate bag that contains a full change of clothes (including shoes and underwear) in case of an accident, spill, etc. This bag will stay at camp all week and will be sent home on Friday.
o Please put your camper’s name on EVERYTHING!
· Please place your order for lunch from Cafe Gelato at least 3 days in advance. Day-of requests cannot be accommodated.
· Our phone and voicemail will be monitored regularly from 7:30am to 6:00pm. You may call us at 302-892-4351 with any time-sensitive requests.
· For general questions, registrations, payments, absences, authorizing someone else to pick up your campers, different pick-up or drop-off times, etc., please email ATatnallSummer@Tatnall.org
If you need to make adjustments to your registration, add lunch options, or register for Extended Day, please visit www.ATatnallSummer.org
We look forward to seeing you and your camper next week!
A Tatnall Summer Camp Staff